Photobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eww!

Haiz, today was the last day of the class-History of Art and Design.

Our group present Gladiators. ==

I heard the show before, but I didn't watch it.

Luckily 1 of our group member knew it.

He just called us to do and refer to the guideline.

I'm like so funny, acting like stupid guy fighting with my group members. Stupid! ==

The Titanic and the Phantom of the Opera is the most funniest.

Make me laugh until stomach pain. xDD

Soon, after the whole class presented their drama.

Ms Raden told us that we had 2 weeks of semester break.

We're like wuhooo! Holiday. <3

Some of my classmates planning to go Time Square wherever.

Sing K everything but I didn't join lah. D:

Soon, we went to find Mr Edward and collect our sketch book.

We asked him whether next week isn't semester break.

He checked for us and we're like whole gang waiting outside the admin office.

After that, Mr Edward told us that there's no semester break, we're like WTF?!

No semester break?

About 15 minutes later, the stupid Grace came out.

I hate her so much, she don't even know how to plan the time properly.

She told us that next week is our exam. We're like HUH???!!!!

Last week, my friend and I went to the office and ask for the time table.

They told us haven print out yet. Fine then.

They told us exam date before 1 week go to the admin office to take time table.

After that, Mr Alex told us our assessment is on 23rd of May in Facebook.

Grace said 23rd of May starts our next semester already.

We were so angry, we thought got semester break.

We need to breathe. We need to relax ourselves.

We aren't a robot. We're humans. BABI. o0o

Somebody asked her, do we have any semester break?

She told us your semester break is on the weekend and she smiles.

She told us the time table will paste it here (the notice board) after half an hour.

Vanessa said wah, print time table also need half an hour ah?

LOL. True. ==

When all of us gather together, actually we feel like wanna punch her.

We knew there's no class during weekend and she told us our semester break is on weekend.

Don't you feel that she's talking nonsense? ==


I'm so angry because I'm planning to give a surprise for my baby.

Now, you told me there's exam on that day.

Makes me. Haiz.

Fine, it's your time management problem. Grace, you SUCK.


Nevermind, actually I guess exam doesn't affect my plan.

Have to ask for more information next tuesday. ><


Today's weather was so hot. TT

My dear lady fell asleep again. ><

Nevermind, see you tomorrow.

I wanna HUGGGGG YOUUUU. :DD

Love you baby. :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment