Photobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YESTERDAY!

I woke kinda early yesterday... /_\

It was so tired T-T

I slept at 1 something and woke up at 8 something... =[

I went to KL Sentral and met my mui...

I thought she can print nice pictures...

Unfortunately, it's not nice to say that... :S

I was angry but I didn't told her since she helped me...

I shouldn't complain so much...


After that, I went on a bus and reached Midvalley...

Since it's early, I went all over the shopping mall to find those photo shop to print pictures...

I found a shop it's RM1 for each pictures...

For small one, it cost RM3 for two...

Isn't it more expensive? /.\

Soon, I walk from the south to the north...

I found another photo shop too...

It's more affordable...

RM1 for the normal one ; RM1 for the small a bit one...

Not bad, I copy those pictures to the monitor there...

The guy told me that come back here after 15 minutes...

After 15 minutes, I went back to take my pictures...

Argh~~~~At that time only I know I mark wrong pictures... =(

Nevermind since the pictures already printed out... =]

I dislike the pictures because the colour is not that nice...-=-

I'm so angry but no choice...


Soon, I went to Kamdar to buy black pants and shoes for work...

When I'm looking around, my friends hide another side...

I saw them~ hahaha! They wanna shock me but it FAILED... =D

I bought black pants and shoes...


End.


(p/s: lazy to mention)


Don't think what I said mean everything..

You're such a bitch... Brainless...

Don't do such a bitch thing in Facebook...

It meant everything... Asshole...

No comments:

Post a Comment