Photobucket

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vampire!

Why?

Why the government have to choose her?

WHY?!

I can't accept it.

When time goes fast, I started to worried.

I become damn nervous.

I can't control myself to stop thinking about it.

Unfortunately, I can't.

I can't make it, I can't stop thinking about it.

I CAN'T!!!!!

I guess, I'm gonna mad soon.

Just like the vampire sucks human's blood.

When the sunset, the vampires will come out and suck human's blood.

If I'm not mistaken.

I'm fucking no mood.

Furthermore, the xxx disturbed me.

How could I control my mood???????!!!!!!!

I can't, I REALLY CAN'T.

I just can't accept it.

I thought everything can goes like clockwise.

I already said! When the time goes fast! I will started to become like a vampire!!!

I'm gonna mad!



T______T

No comments:

Post a Comment