Photobucket

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My plans after SPM. :D

I'd plan everything after SPM.

Oh yes. It's a good news that I have not chosen to go for National Service but...

it's quite a bad news for my darling.

Haiz, she have to go for 3 months.

I can't imagine that she will leave me for 3 months.

She cried yesterday and I told her not to cry.

I knew it's quite difficult to.... but I'll try.


Thursday, I'm going for a course.

Yes, undang course. I wanna drive. :D

Finally! :p

I wanna have my license as fast as possible.

I hope that I can drive anywhere.

After that, memorize the undang everything.

Soon, go for the undang test and hope for pass.

Please don't fail! It's wasting money+time.

Then, the guy will teach me how to drive.

Oh yeah, good. I want it since January 2010 until now.

FINALLY! xD

As you guys know, after perdagangan paper, I left seni paper 2 and bc.

Actually, I'm not interest in bc AT ALL.

I don't care whether is fail or not.

As long as I try my best already enough.

I don't want to waste my time on this subject.


On 14 of dec, after BC paper.

I'm gonna have a new hair style. =]

I think I will cut until very stylish. :p

I don't care whether my family agree or not.

I just want to cut the hair style that I admire. :d

Oh yeah, new hair style, I'm coming. :D

I wanna dye my hair actually but I don't think my mum will pay for me.

Nevermind, I will wait until Chinese New Year (maybe) only dye my hair with my mum.

Wakaka! Because I want her to pay actually.

Devil right? :D


After 14 of dec, I have to try my best to give her lots of surprise (maybe) ?

Since she wanted to go for NS. :(

Haiz. I tell myself not to think about it.

My best friend more pity than me.

Her girlfriend stays in Ipoh.

Can you imagine how many days do they meet in 3 months?

Now, I just think the same way as her.

I imagine that my darling is now at far away from KL.

I need to earn money. Wait until she come back and I will buy everything for her.

Maybe a ring? Marry me. :p

No matter how many days, weeks, months...

Even seconds, minutes, hours.

I will wait for her. I will and I swear.


Next, my plan when she's in National Service.

Work is the first thing that is important to me.

I will miss you, darling.

I will wait for your SMS or your miss call when you take back your phone.

My best friend just now, she's not in the first batch.

So maybe she will be the same camp as my darling's friend?

Haha, I laugh at her but it's bad to laugh at people. :D

So, don't try this at home!!!!! xD

This 3 months, in my mind, there's only a sentence.

"WORK for money, I will wait for you, Ms Minnie :p"

That's what I need to do the most. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment