Photobucket

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas????????

It was Christmas Eve.

Everyone has their plan to go here and there.

For me, I'm staying in the house.

I'm all alone since yesterday.

I don't mind, I knew you're busy.

This is not the point.

The point is I'm so angry.

So damn moody like what I said, like a piece of shit.

Do you know that feeling that abandon from someone?

I don't know what am I writing about.

I just can't express my feeling.

I don't know whether I have to angry or act nothing.

I'm confused.

Don't mention about it.

Over means over. The time won't goes back for you.

This year's Christmas Eve is different.

I'm not happy at all. I can smile infront of anyone but my heart is not happy at all.

Let me celebrate Christmas alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment