Photobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sat-ur-day. n.n

It was a great day today.

Finally I can meet my darling. <3 :D


In the early morning, my darling sms me.

She wants to finish her housework only can go out. :O

After that, I quickly woke up and ready up.

Soon, the Fat Ass came.

She wanted to clean up my room and she was shocked when she saw my hair.

Hmm, whatever lah. This is my style. Dislike? F off.


After "making up" everything, I walk to the KTM Station.

I bought a ticket to Midvalley and I sit on the chair.

Wait.... Wait..... Wait... Waiting for the train...

The train always delay one. I knew it.


I wait for the train for about 30 minutes.

Finally, it comes BUT full of passengers. WTF.

Fine! Since my mood was nice that day.

Wait....... Wait again........... WAITING for the train.............

Same thing, wait for about 30 minutes.

This time different, my darling is in the train.

I try my best to get in but can't. =[

After that, I became very angry and I hire a taxi to go there.

Wasted RM7.20(taxi)+RM1(RapidKL)+RM1(KTM) = RM9.20 =___=

I reached there and meet my darling.

Wiiiweeet~ :P

Leng lui is beside me. WOOT. c:

The exhibition hall is full of human. LOL.

Then, my darling toke a lot of brochures since she's a leng lui.

Those stupid boys give her without giving me. SHIT lah.

Their brochures and their eyesight is only for leng lui's.

I feel like wanna punch them. o0o


-Skip-

After that we went to Time Square, Sungei Wang, Pavilion and Farenheit 88. :D

We took a lot of pictures. ^^

Although I'm very tired but I enjoy that moment with her. =]

<3 you girl! -w-

















No comments:

Post a Comment