Photobucket

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Recently. :)

Hello, my dear friends. ^^

How are you huh?

I hope you guys are studying. :)

Gambateh.

We still can be together left 3 days.

Haiz, time goes fast. :(

We have to keep in touch ya.

I'm lazy to write about 30 of december.

Haha because it's a secret between us. :p

If you guys wanna know about it, drop your comment here. :D

One of my wish is hope no matter my friends or my enemy.

EVERYONE! Be happy always and healthy. ;)

Those like stealer, PLEASE! Far away from us.

PEACE please! =_=

























There's a bad news from my darling.

Haiz, she just received a letter from government.

She's going to National Service on next year, 1st batch.

Hmm, I feel so sad when I heard this but I just want her to live healthy inside there.

Nobody bullies her. Nobody invites her to be he/her girlfriend.

If not, I will kill that boy/girl. o0o

Dear, this 3 month I will earn money to wait you.

I will wait you. I love you so much. ><

I swear.Muacks.















No comments:

Post a Comment