Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to me.

Yesterday was my maths exam.

I've tried my best to do it but.

I'd did a lot of careless mistake.

I guess, there's no chance for me to get A.

I'm so disappoint.

It's hurt. I'm so sad.

Haiz.

I cried when I reached home.

I shout at my mum when I heard she asked me.

Feel so sorry, cause I can't control my emotions at that moment.

I also need to say sorry to my darling.

Make her heart pain. ><


I just toke moral paper just now.

Anyway, I saw a lot of things through my eyes.

I just act don't know infront of them.

I knew but I act and I shut my mouth.

I don't really feel happy anyway although tomorrow is my birthday.

I know that I will celebrate with my friends.

Anyway, I guess I will be fine soon.

I hope I will fine too.

Countdown:left less than 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment