Photobucket

Monday, November 8, 2010

Singapore.

Hey yo. :D

Finally I'm back. :)

3 days 2 night at Singapore.

Quite fun for the 2nd day.


Day 1

Woke up at 6am but seems too tired.

I went to sleep again.

Until 6.30am, my mum woke me up.

After that, went to brush teeth + everything.

I wax my hair until very fast because we have to reach aunt's house at 7am.

I'm sorry because I take too much of time to wax my baby hair. ><


Day 2

Woke up at 6.50am.

I brush my teeth and online.

Check my facebook see whether got people leave comment or not.

After that, about 7.30am. I offline and went to change my clothes.

I wax my hair and went to the lobby.

My aunt told my mum that she scared me and my brother cant woke up.

I'm like : fuck lah. Impossible ok? ==

We went to eat breakfast together.

I ate fishball noodles and drank a cup of milo ice. :D

Fishball noodles cost $2.50 and a cup of milo ice cost $1.20

It's so cheap for they all. Some more the fishball is big not like ours, small like hell.

I hope that I can stay there with my dear.

After that, we went to Universal Studios.

I keep "fishing" in the car because I ate until very full. ==

About 15 minutes, we reached Universal Studios.

I can't imagine that there's a lot of things to do, things to buy, things to watch and things to play.

We stay there for whole day until night that time.

It rains. :(

Unfortunately, we can't watch the fireworks.

We have to go back to the hotel to take our bath.

We reached hotel at 10pm and I went to bath quickly.

I hope can see my darling online and we can chat but she didn't reply me. :[

I wondering maybe she was too tired about the charity.

At first, I fall asleep 1st. After that, I woke up again.

I saw my brother fell sleep and then I sleep also.


Day 3

Woke up at 7am.

Went to brush teeth, everything.

Go for breakfast again at 8am.

My leg was so tired because of yesterday.

We walk here and there. Wait for those games.

Soon, I ordered nasi lemak and milo ice. :D

The nasi lemak was great and tasty. I love it so much! :)

After breakfast, we went to Chinatown.

We walk around there and see whether got things to buy or not.

I saw a shop that sold sunglasses.

I went inside and try. At last, I bought 1. :p

I forgotten where we went first. ==

My mum bought Beyonce's perfume. It smells good and sweet. Not bad. :)

I asked my dad to give me $100 and my parents bought me a Odm watch. :D

Oh yeah, thank them so much. ><


We had a great time at Singapore but I hope that I can stay there for the rest of my life with my darling.

That's my hope.

I hope 1 day I can success.

Hehe. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment