Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You've changed or?

What can I say?

I don't even know what happened,because of something?

I really can't say it here. I knew actually.

You guys just no need to do so many thing infront of me.

I've already know, EVERYTHING.

I know what you wanted to do for what.

I know what you wanted to help.

I don't want to say! I'm just acting don't know.

You thought I'm that stupid?

No! I can see, feel and analyze.


The one who changed is not you.

It's me. The one who changed a lot is me.

Maybe, I'm like that?

I really can't "tahan" what you scold.

You don't even want to listen what people is trying to giving you some advice!

People say you is because we're your friends.

Do you think properly?!

You wanted to being a waiter for the rest of your life?

I don't want to see my best friend become like that!

Nevermind, I rather keep my mouth shut better than saying lots of things.

What for doing a best friend that wasting my saliva and my strength?

Useless. She also don't want to hear.

MrLouZai! Wake up.

You don't need to be sad because of this kind of friend.

I can't control my emotions. I'm a very stupid person.

You do whatever you like; you think whatever you think.

I don't feel like want to hear any thing from you.

Anyway, good luck in SPM.

Hope you can reach your mind to being a bar tender.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment