Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

You've CHANGED.

Do you still remember when you're in Form 1?

I'm still a prefect in class. You're beside my class.

There's a lot of happy moments with you until now.

Do you know you changed a lot?

Do you know I started to feel upsad?

Do you know that?

It's ok if you don't know.

I will just show you how "black" is my face.

I cant tahan your attitude.

Your face. Always the same!

If you're not my best friend.

I will just give you a slap! I hate that! Do you know?!

Fine, I will just don't answer what you ask.

Let you feel that what's the feeling to showing your "lan" face to someone.


I'm not in a good condition recently.

I feel like wanna everything, everyone treat me in a bad way.

I dislike it very much.

Maybe it's my fault and I don't know?

Maybe it's you guys make me angry?

Haiz. I just wanna relax myself.

Tell myself. No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment