Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stupid Girl.

After receiving ur msg.

My tears dropped frm my eyes.

Becz thr's 1 answer.

Wofohenfenaifainifi~

Whn I'm typing tis 2 u, every 1 word=1 eye drop~

Lyin down on my bed n cry~

I dunw 2 disturb my bro slpin.

So I decide 2 cry alone at the living room.

Lonely. So damn lonely.

Cry for 40mins++

After tht, I looked the sky.

I rmb u told me tht u wan me 2 acc u 2 c the stars.

I search the sky bt unfortunately.

Thr's no stars. =(

The dogs r barking lik quarrel-ing. ==

They r so annoying whn ppl thinkin somethng. _l_

After tht, I choose 2 write the whole song tht u admire so much 4 u.

I check every single word. Cz I scare thr's a mistake.

Cry until so tired~

So, I slp at 1.30am.


Early in d morning.

I tot my eyes wnt swollen bt I looked at d mirror.

OMG. Y is lik swollen 1? ==lll

So tired 2day~ ><



I'm so s2p lah~

Haiz~

Lik wt I said~

Dun b a gd person 2 pity ppl.

Becz nobody wil pity u.















`MrLouZai's heart has been hurt deeply ytd. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment