Photobucket

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Got No Feeling~


Since I'm small till nw.


I love CNY~


Bt tis yr..


Is lik.. Huh? CNY?


No feeling?
My cousin n my parent are gambling.
My bro is accompany-ing my grandma~
N I'm the 1 who sitting in front of the comp~
Sms v Bii~
So boring... ><
2mr my cousins n my aunts...
Whole family cuming 2 my hse..
No air again~
Cz my hse damn small.
N hav 2 fit abt 20++ ppl.
They wan 2 gamble oso.
Even outside my hse thr oso cn ply mahjong.==
So damn pro..
Mayb 2mr no chance 2 ply comp.
Cz my cousins wan 2 use~
==""""
Bii..
Becareful whn u reached Ipoh ya..
Take care~
Drink more water ya~
Muacks~~~




Bt anyway.


Happy CNY n Valentine's day 2 all of u.


For those who sitting PMR+SPM+STPM~


Jyjy ya. :)









`MrLouZai - is missing Bii... Boring!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment