Photobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

Long Life The Single.

All the girls oso the same.

Jz wan sumbody 2 care her.

Love her.


I knw ur heart gt him.

N my frens advice me 2 tel u tht wt am I thinkin.

Bt...

My heart ad surrender.

I guaranty u wil choose him.

Tis is the truth.

Nobody cn chng it.

Isn't?

If break up ad, ur heart SURE gt him 1.


Thanks 2 my clsmates especially Mm, Zack, Kee n Mei Kwan.

Sry 4 make u guys worry.

I'm fine.



Tis yr.

Heard my frens said..

Zodiac of monkey n chicken wil bad luck.

No wonder I gv teacher 2 catch everytime. =(



Thanks 4 the Pan Mee kakak.

4 givin me a packet of sambal.

I'm sry tht I cnt finish.

Bt I feel much better nw.

Cz I punch the door.


"Don't Cry Because It's Not Worth"

I write it be4 at facebook.

Bt. I cnt do tht.

While I'm writing tis blog.

I stil crying...

I cried until 2am ytd.

I was so angry.

Luckily my bro din saw tht.

If nt he sure ask me, wt happened 2 u.

Keep listening a song named.

United State Of Pop 2009 ( Blame It On The Pop).

Keep repeating about 10++ times.

><"

Tis morning.

I feel lik wanna cry ad.

Cz I feel damn pressure n always cemburu.

Wt 4?

I save my tears. I leave it in my eyes.

Bt whn I reached cls.

I cnt hold.

N I cried. T T


Started 2 rain nw.

I'm thinkin r u ok.

Cz u told me tht u scare sound of thunder.

I guess, he wil protect u.

He wil take care of u. He cn.

My heart...

has been broken 2 times.

Tis is the 2nd time.

T T

Fine, I guess.

2mr is the last day 2 meet u.

So..

Hope u cn get full A's in SPM...

Everythng fine...

Be happy always...

B...y...e....























































MrLouZai......................................................

Listening Hate That I Love You... Rihanna feat Ne-Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment