Photobucket

Sunday, February 21, 2010

>_<"

Started 2 think negatively ad.

I think is becz of parents make me angry 1st.

Sum more nvfvrenfenbingfing cuming I guess.

DAMN angry right nw.

Cn sumbody jz use a bucket of water splash on my face?

I'm reali cnt control my mood right nw.

Trying 2 cooling down.

Bt I cnt.


Actually, tis prob ad repeated many times.

N haven solve it.

Whn cn we solve it?

If dun lik me, jz tel me.

Dun waste my n ur time.

I'm tellin tis becz I scare I hurt MORE deep again.

Cry until non stop. T T



Bt I oso nid 2 remind myself.

I share tis few words 2 my fren.

N I dun even use it on my ownself.

Everyday tellin the same thing 2 myself.

Hw stupid am I.

Keep tellin my frens 顺其自然啦~

If nt leh.

Thn tis 船到桥头自然直...

Mayb I shud hear wt my fren said.

Whn only wil straight ler?

Whn? n year, n month, n day isnt?













_MrLouZai佬仔 is nt HAPPY at all.

(p/s: Pls! I wrote tis blog becz I'm nt in a gd mood RITE NW. If gt anythng tht I wrote it wrong, I would lik 2 say sry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment