Photobucket

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Please Tell Me... The Truth.

OMG.

Shocked me nia.

Sudd put Part Of The List & I Gotta Feeling. ><

Haiyo.

Wt's on ur mind actually?

I dunw 2 guess anymore.

It's lik... Urgh =(

Forget abt it...

I miss her so much.

I cnt sms her.

N I waitin 4 her.

Jz lying on the table.

N read her blog.

Listening her song tht she put.

Lik no energy.

Bt I dun mind. Cz she's bz.

I cnt blame her~

Hai...

Those prefect r SHIT.

So many ppl BERAMBUT PANJANG oso dunw 2 catch.

Catch us wor?!

We r nt BERAMBUT PANJANG.

We r BERAMBUT PENDEK lah.

NOOB! U gt eyes 2 c?
My hair is short bukan PANJANG.
Babi.
Lik so proud cn do prefect.

U jz a Junior oni.

Wt 4 catching us?

I'm ur senior last time. LOL.

Perasannya.. =D

Bt I'm tellin the truth.

So many ppl BERAMBUT PANJANG oso dunw 2 pull them out.

U guys sucks man.

Fxxx you! Dog.



`MrLouZai` wait wait waiting...

For ur reply...

No comments:

Post a Comment