Photobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

Curse YOU!

1st day of skul after CNY.

My stomach so damn pain.

My face turned 2 white.

So, I decided 2 cal my dad 2 fetch me.

After goin 2 toilet n I slept awhile.

Is so. Tired.

Luckily I'm fine. Thank God. =)


I reali cnt hold ad.

WTF! ENOUGH!

Tht present is hers.

U cnt even touch 1 fur I tel u.

U dare 2 touch, dun blame me.

Wt wil I do on u. F _ _ _ _ _.

Cn u use the mirror 2 look at ur own face?

U dare 2 asked ur gf 2 gv u a present ah?

Stil wan tht 1 oni. U must b dreaming, dude.

Walau A. U wan tht present u duno hw 2 buy it by urself?

If u wan buy it urself.

Use ur brain 2 think.

I looked fierce?

Ya, infront of u oni.

Becz I hate u. Do u get it?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!

U make me wanna kill u!!!!~



Argh~~~

Cnt control my mood right nw..

Cooling down..............................................













`MrLouZai_ cursing sum1 tht I hate her deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment