Photobucket

Sunday, October 18, 2009

[HLR] Happy. =)

2day went 2 my cousin's wedding dinner.

Abt 6pm we reached thr.

Cz hav 2 rdy the seats n tables.

After tat, my cousin's wife came.

Her dress is so damn long man.

Nobody is hlpin her 2 lik hang it.

So, my dad scold me n called me 2 hlp "biu sou" 2 hang her dress.

Becz she wanted 2 go toilet.

I decided 2 w8 outside.

I scare those "auties" say omg, is tis girls toilet?

2day happened again, gt 1 aunty, tat I duno who's she.

I wait outside, n she ask me, tis 1 girl's toilet or boy's 1?

Aiks. Ady normal =x

Always kena tis. Keep on askin.

I din answered her. Cz she's askin LAME question.

If I'm a boy, I wnt go in ok?! Zz.

I waited my cousin's wife 4 so long.

I din say anythng n I din do anythng.

Cz she's my "biu sou"~ sum more I hav 2 respect her =)


I felt lik wanna pengsan.

Cz my cousin all wearin dress n I'm the 1 who wearin jeans oni.

Even my short hair cousin oso wearin dress~ 1st time nia.

OMG~ ><

We toke lots of pic nia.

I think my cousin wil post it in facebook includin me =)

Hmm. Tired. ><

Cz I drank 1 cup of Carlsberg.

Kinda headache nw ><

Nite. Gtg slp. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment