Photobucket

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[HLR] Bravo!

Urgh~

Final exam jz started 2day.

I regret 2 take chinese d.

Cz I'm reali nt interested in tis sub.

Probably my cousins r rite.

They said, stupid lah u. Take other sub lah.

Wat 4 takin chinese?

Halo~ PMR meh?


I reali dun even noe hw 2 do 1 ques.

In paper 2. Paper 1 stil ok.

Becz of I'm wastin time 2 think, so I gt nt enuf time 2 write.

Fail geh lah~ =x


Yer~

I wan eat sushi ler.

RM2 oni. Cheap dou bao ==

Bt no time lah~ haiz.

Cz final exam oso started ad.

Nvm lah, next yr stil gt chance =]


Yesss~

My cousin jz married wif her girlfren.

=]

Wil upload pics on facebook after tis sat.

Cz goin 2 their dinner tis sat. Wear dou leng leng 1st.

Xp


Thanks KFC!

U din cum 4 skul 2 days, the cls was so fun!

Without ur face, sounds gud. x]

Love It! Bt too bad.

U r cumin 2mr 4 the exam.

Better dun cum. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment