Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feeling : Mad. =D

YAYHOO!!!!!

2day tat XXX XXXXX XXX absent orh!!!

So DAMN HAPPY man~~~

Applause~


Ytd was so fun!

I go eat Jojo's ban mee wif my clsmates.

Mm n I ate spicy soup 1.

It was so delicious.

I <3 spicy. Hot till my head gt smoke come out.

LOVE Spicy~

It's nice =)

After tat, it started 2 rain outside.

So, left Susu, me, MM, Fei Man n Mei Kwan.

We run all the way 2 old town.

Suddenly, we saw a sumthng lik a car.

Selling ice-cream.

I asked mm wan 2 eat ant? Din ply be4 ler~

So, we eat ice-cream whn rain.

Woohoo~ So cold man =)

Bt 2day, Fei Man sick.

She vomit in the morning. Kesian =(

Sum more MM "os" 2 times.

Y I ntg de?

I always eat spicy thngs wil "os" geh wor.

Bt 2day dun hav ler. =[

Faster cum out lar ><

Yess.

Most excited 2day.

The KFC absent.

I'm freaking happy~

Let's hav party :D

No comments:

Post a Comment