Photobucket

Monday, October 19, 2009

[HLR] BMB

Enuf.

I noe, u guys hate me.

Our gang oso hate u too.

U r so annoying.

U cn talk my bad thngs anywhr.

Or I'm perasan of it.

U lik lah. Stupid.

Be GENTLEMAN a bit lah.

U thought u were stil in kindergarden nw?

U thought u were 3 yrs old nw?

U thought u were handsome?

PUI! I wanna vomit.

Tis kind of childish mind, I wnt care.

I wil 4get it. N pls, get lost.

I dunw 2 stand it anymore.

ENOUGH.

Wt oso hate, wt oso wanna talk tis or tat behind of us.

Gt think be4 u talk?

Gt ant?

Fine lah, u look lik a pig, u dun even noe hw 2 communicate v human.

Jz noe hw 2 eat n slp in the clsroom rite?

PRO lah. =)

Wah, hope at assembly wil gv a speech lik tis,

"XXX XXXXX XXX,

U've gt a certificate 4 slpin in the clsroom, CONGRATULATIONS. "

[Clap For Him]

=p

No comments:

Post a Comment