Photobucket

Thursday, October 15, 2009

[HLR] Despair.

Tis kind of thngs.

I cnt control it actually.

If I choose 2 control,

I'll mad sum day.

Nobody is prefect in tis world.

I reali hope tat I'm the 1 who DONT KNOW anythng.

Becz of tat day, EVERYTHING changed.

Becz of ur ichie hand, I wnt suffer tis kind of pain.

I hope the 1 which I'm sayin is nt u.

If is u, thn FORGET abt it.

I reali hope I cn go other places.

My dream place - Singapore.

No nid 2 worry gt ppl steal phn.

No nid 2 worry ppl "climb" inside the hse.

So PEACE.

The bad thng abt tat place, is KIA SI n KIA SU oni.

I <3 Singapore.

Clean&Hygenic.

Nt lik MALAYSIA. All babi hutan.

I HATE them. I reali HATE them.

I feel lik wanna cut down pig's head n put it infront their hse.

Bt sum r kind. Cz they noe hw 2 think.

Nt lik sum of them.

Noe hw 2 tackle oni.

F$%^ Off lah.

!@#$%^&*()!

No comments:

Post a Comment