Photobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

Studies. Future.

Wow.

I din write my blog for so long.


Thr's a lot of things happened too bt I dunw 2 mention it.

I jz tel my darling n I dunw any1 knw.


Human are all the same.

U did sumthing wrong, they wil blame u infinity.

Hmm, ntg 2 say much.

Jz a short essay n everything here is like a clockwork.


SPM is near.

I'm goin 2 KFC wif my clsmates later.

STUDY GROUP! :)

I guess thr's abt 14 of them r cuming.

So, meet u guys thr.

Hope I cn get A+ in SPM.

I hav 2 b more confidence 2 myself.

I cn do it. =]


2mr gt study group oso.

TeeHee. :p

Wif my darling n her frens.

Anyway, I'll teach my dar until she get A in SPM.

At least gt A becz she has a lot of subjects 2 study so I din gv any pressure 2 her.

Jz hope she cn get good grade in SPM.

I cn help her until SPM is thr.

Guys, we hav 2 work 2gether 2 hav a good results.

Good luck everyone! Jz abt 30 days more only!

Do exercise as much as u cn! Gambateh x)

No comments:

Post a Comment