Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

7/10/2010

Having history paper at skul 2day.

Hmm. Happy Birthday mui mui. (lao po's sis) :D

After skul, I wait until the Rapid KL cum.

Until around 1.40pm, the stupid bus only come.

OMG, I'm lik WTF. I shud sit my bus bac 2 home n sit another bus 2 TS.

Nvm, since the bus came.

After tht, whn it's goin 2 reach KL central tht time, it's a bit traffic jam.

I wanted 2 scold CB! Cz I cnt wait 2 meet wif my dar.

Soon, abt 2 sumthing oni reached KL central.

Mami n I bought 2 buy monorail's ticket n Dadi went 2 buy bus ticket.

Soon, thr's a train came after we bought ticket.

I wanted 2 run inside it, bt mami said u wan 2 go in? Or wait another 1?

I answered," Anything lah." and then, she wait until the next train came.

I saw a girl, she's a basketball player last time while I'm 14 or 15 years old.

I wonder she stil rmb me huh?

She's a pro in basketball n she studied at Kuen Cheng Girl Skul.

I think she dun rmb me bt I jz looking at her, wondering she rmb me ornt.

Her response is lik : do I knw u? Y u keep looking at me?

==lll Nvm, we din ply basketball + go 2 ur skul since form 4.


Reached Imbi, I quickly run 2 the toilet n chng my clothes.

I dunw any1 2 look at me wearing skul uniform. It's lik uncomfortable.

After changing clother, the malay girl/auntie look at me.

I jz wax my hair n rush 2 Greenbox.

Whn I reached tht time, I saw a girl came out frm tht room.

I'm lik : shit, I'm late.

Becz tht girl is 郑吉比's girlfren. ==llll

Is lik : "fish." == n my dar keep pinch me. ><



















The pic above......

I'm nt inside the pic. :( Sorry dar. =(

After tht, we went 2 buy tickets at the cinema n went 2 Gasoline 2 hav my lunch.

It's nt lunch I guess, it's tea time. ==llll

My dar ordered a cup of honeydew juice.

She wrote thr " less ice".

Bt whn tht time the honeydew juice came, the guy put a lot of ice.

I wondering is he 特地 put a lot of ice in it.


After lunch/tea time, we went 2 cinema n watch Legend Of The Guardians.

After we watched movie, we oni realized tht her sis phn her, bt I din feel any vibrate.

So, since my leng lui dar wear until so leng.

I decide 2 acc her to The Mines. Then, we went 2 take pics.
























Tis is 1 of those pics. Hehe.

My dar n I love it so much. =p


Dar,

No matter hw close am I wif my family/friends.

My heart. My tears. My mouth. Is only for u.

I love u so much. I would love u until the day I die.

Mayb u dun believe it, bt 4 me, I'll believe in.

I love u. Muacks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment