Photobucket

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Readers wil nvr knw wat am I writing.

Jz bac frm skul.

Hmm, thr's ntg special.

Everything is jz the same.

I jz felt damn moody.


My lovely thing suddenly lost while I reached my cls.

I search it everywhere bt I din saw.

Luckily, Zack acc me 2 find my lovely thing.

I told teacher tht it's important.

Teacher asked me," Handphone kah?"

I'm like: WTF. Who will leave him/her handphone around d school ? SH.

Whn Zack n me walk until the 2nd floor.

Mm shout at me n she say tht it's here.

Phew. I'm lik. Thank 2 my fren n God tht she found it.


The rain drops felt down to d floor.

I saw it in my eyes.

I hope I cn let go the umbrella 2 felt the rain drops tht hit my body.

Every drop tht felt on d floor.

Tht shows hw much I cried 4 u.

The tears felt down.

It shows hw much I love u.

They're always lik tht.

There is nothing much that we cn do.

Nobody knws hw it feels like.

2 comments:

  1. there are no one noe

    but you are the only one

    this feeling make ppl feel sad

    but it also a way to express care and missing

    cheerz up frends...

    ReplyDelete