Photobucket

Monday, October 4, 2010

2010 is not a good year.

2day 4/10/2010.

Stil gt abt 2 more months+, 2010 gonnna end.

Good. Tis yr, is the most unlucky year.

A lot of things happened.

Everything abt health. I hate it so much.


One day, whn my aunt finish bathing, she discover that her breast gt sumthng thr.

After tht, she called my mum n tel her tis.

Soon, she had a check up in hospital n doctor told her tht 20% is cancer.

So, she hav 2 cut it off. If nt it's very dangerous.

She's fine nw. Good.


2day, thr's 2 things abt health happened.

1 my aunt's daughter, my cousin realise tht thr's sumthng in her breast.

Whn my mum told me tis, I'm lik... OMG.

My aunt told my mum tht my cousin dun feel lik wan 2 live anymore.

She fed up becz her mum called her 2 dun eat tis n tht.

She dislik n tel her mum tht," I rather 2 die."

First, I'm feel lik wan 2 slap her becz her studies quite good.

So fast u wanna die. U gt think abt ur parents be4?

Bt I din tel her tis becz she's goin 2 check up later. Hmm.

Hopefully nothing. I dunw any1 2 sick/leave. I jz wan a happy n healthy family.

2nd, susu's mum gonna laser her eye.

She's at Sunway hospital nw.

Anyway, god bless u.

Please! If ur body gt problems, told ur parents. Dun let them 2 worry abt u.

Tis kind of disease ad named Silent Killer.

Tht means it kills u whn u take it as a small thing.


Thr's a lot of things happened too.

My another aunt (she's my mum's sis), she hav duno wt disease is tht.

She hav 2 keep on inject herself.

She is a carrier. She hav 2 inject everyday.

Until nw oso nid inject. Hmm.

She became very skinny. I wonder hw pain is it. :(


Conclusion :

I dunw 2 sick. I wan u guys 2 live in a healthy life including the ppl tht I hate very much.

Jz live n enjoy ur life. Dun do useless things. Always rmb, think be4 u do.

No comments:

Post a Comment