Photobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

This Feeling Sucks.

i DAMN DAMN hate giv ppl 冤枉.

i reali din do. nobody wants 2 believe it. fine lah thn.

bt thanks Mun Nee. hlp me argue v Pn.Yap.

i reali din wear ear ring 2 skul ok... she said i gt, n thn Mun Nee keep saying no...

both of them argue. Pn Yap stil wanna scold Mun Nee...

wtf... gt SO MANY GIRLS put ear ring din catch, catch me?!!! lolz...

i wear straw oni ok... i respect most de teacher is u bt u treat me lik tis. REALLY MAKE ME so 失望...


kay, u cal me 2 chng hair style. i wont chng loh.. cz i ady cut lah. zZz.

i noe tat day mm n even kena catch by Pn Adeline. bt oso no nid 2 scold Mun Nee ok...

so more so many girls frm prs dun even pin up their hair... gt "langsir" oso. y din catch them?!

my hair ady damn short+no PUNK!!!!

u reali........ AIKS... duno hw 2 say... jz make me hate u lah...

nvm. if u reali wanna kick me frm PRS. i DUN MIND. cz i noe im nt qualify 2 be a PRS member.

im jz having fun thr. watever. u wan kick me thn kick bah. i wil rmb hw u treat me lik. ok?!

n i no nid 2 waste my time+my 心思on it... k?

u jz kick me if u lik, i stay thr NO JAWATAN. EVERTHING NO!!!! u lik tat nw?

sum more i can stay at hse no nid go kem wif u al... wtever. i wont care abt it okays?!

No comments:

Post a Comment