Photobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Had A Bad Day.

wt types of weather nw?
likes to rain? hw am i goin 2 train badminton wif my dad? >.<
sum times feel lik lazy n hav a nap... (lik pig loh)

2day checked my teeth..
everything ok except tat "big teeth"...
cz the hole damn big... so the babi nurse say nid 2 cabut...
cabut wt lah... i DUN NID ur help... i HATE babi touch my teeth.
i dun care man... 2mr if she find me, ill tel her... always lik tat... babi...

huh?! rain so heavilly?
hw she goin 2 go bac o? o.o
i jz reached my mum's office awhile thn started 2 rain ady... shit loh... hw 2 walk o?
haiiz. she wil noe hw 2 go bac geh lah... hmmz...

in the class damn funny...
keep video-ing the "feii man"... haha...
cz damn boring loh... the pn yoong arh... so ANNOYING... >.<
haiyo~ babi betul...

No comments:

Post a Comment