Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[Without you - 16 days]


Today is our 10 month anniversary.

I got nothing to say because it's all the same.

We celebrate alone~ hmmm.

I feel like wanna cry now. T.T

All Ts' also worry about their gf if their gf is in NS.

Scare their gf love another guy/TB.

Same like me. I'm also the same.

Although I believes you, but a bit sure got one.

I hope you're mine always.

Anyway, I'm still believe that you won't do anything wrong to me.

Because I love you very much.

Love level is taller than a KL tower or maybe a twin tower.


My heart, my soul is always beside you.

Just like you hug minnie when you sleep.

I don't mind when are you come back.

As long as the time goes fast, it's already enough.

Dear, I love you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment