Photobucket

Friday, July 16, 2010

Went 2 SK Again.

2day I din go 2 skul.

Becz my dar havin singing comp.

I go support her. ^^


Whn I saw my dar, I felt so hapi.

Miss her so much ><

Bt whn I saw tht fellow.

I started 2 angry.

But thn whn I look at my dar.

Is lik angry~ thn normal lik tht.

Tis feeling keep on repeat n repeat~


Soon, my dar n her partner went up 2 the stage.

They sing the song named 走火入魔~

My cute dar felt very gan jiong until she 4get the lyrics~

N she cried after singing tis song.

I ran 2 her n her frens keep callin her dun cry.

I'm jz sittin thr without talkin~

Bcz I duno hw 2 "tam" ppl. =[

I'm useless than u, my dear.



Dar.. It doesn't matter u lose or win.

U ad try ur best. U no nid 2 blame urself.

Cz u ad sing well.

Although the lyrics is nt correct.

U r the best.

My soul wil always beside u n support u.

I love u. Muacks~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment