Photobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Please Tell Me That You .... Me

*Pain More Please.*
*I punched the wall.*

I cnt imagine.


Y am I so bad luck?





Nobody knows hw hard I feel.





They jz knw hw 2 think their own thngs.





Even though want 2 try knw ppl's secret.





Except tis.





Wt cn FREINDS do?





Mayb is my communication gt prob.





I feel lik wanna leave here jz lik Jie.





Dunw stay at KL anymore.





I wanna find a place tat cn let me vent for the frustration.








I'm so stupid.





Keep waiting n waiting.





Wat kind of human is tis?





So damn stupid.





Jz knw hw 2 b childish.





I'm reali very useless.





Knw hw 2 blame tis n tht.





Lik a 3 yr old child.





My goodness.





Stil haven mature.





"Hou sam" lah.





Pee on d floor n watch ur own face lah.





Go eat shit lah.





Thinking so damn lik a child.





So damn bodoh.








Confidence? Considerate? Efforts? Valor?





No, I dun hav.





The 1 who's the stupiest in d life.





Tht's me.





I jz tried everythng.





But...





Everything oso the same answer...





2 alphabets... No...





I felt damn damn damn damn damn sad.





Cn sum1 spare me sum beer?





Whn cn I go 2 C_L_?





I wan beer.





I'm so unhappy...





Stay alone is da best... Rite?





No nid 2 sad~





Think~





N annoy...~













































































`MrLouZai`


























>Lost`





=Direction=

No comments:

Post a Comment