Photobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling.

Congratulations 2 Green House!

We toke No.1 2day! Oh yeah =)

Hari Sukan~ Must + you + you~

I wan 2 take part ^^

Cz since tis yr is my last yr.

So, hope Rumah Satria cn win 1st place tis yr.



I hate those who gt their lover n thinkin another person.

They dun even knw hw much hurt 4 1 person if tht person thinkin another 1.

They jz a BITCH!


Eh, who the hell r u?

Everything oso wan 2 tel the teacher.

Even the teacher oso scare u ad.

U stil annoy lik a stupid girl.

U make ppl feel lik wanna slap u.

Do u knw?

Facebook's things oso u wan 2 campur tangan.

WTF! U go eat shit lah! Noob!

_l_ Nah!


WTH!

My mum bought a new phn 4 my bro.

Bt I dun hav.

Y? Becz he's so violence.

The phn spoil. N he gt new phn.

Wt abt me?

I knw, I lost my phn last time.

Bt I deserve it ad. Wt u wan me 2 do?

It's so UNFAIR!

T T
















`MrLouZai.....

No comments:

Post a Comment