Photobucket

Sunday, January 17, 2010

1st Time.

In d morning.

I argue v a boy tht I stayed wif him in d same room abt 15 yrs.

I jz tel him the things.

N he dont even knw hw 2 respect.

After tat, whn he wanna walk thr.

He pushed my chair.

Did I do anythng at him?

If no mood thn dun talk lah.

Wt 4 showing ur ugly face 2 every1?

Who u think u r?

A little boy?

Becz of u r small, every1 scare u.

Sayang u. Bt u dun even knw hw 2 hargai.

I reali dun understand.

Wt kind of bro is tis?


After awhile, he "master log" me.

WTF.

I gt did be4 on him.

Bt he dun nid 2 use so strong 2 make me.

Make me cnt breathe.

Wt the.

U try 2 kill ur sis?

Ur own sis u oso wanna kill.

Dun think u r a PRO.

Jz knw hw 2 ply comp.

Ply ply ply!

Cal u 2 study sc cls dun wan 2 listen.

Jz knw hw 2 ply.

I'm encouraging u 2 study in sc cls becz I regret u udstd?

Bt u dun even knw...

Every1 SAYANG u.

U dun even knw hw 2 appreciate.

U jz knw hw 2 scold bac ppl.

Even though ur sis.

Brainless.

2mr I stil gt exam 1.

U gt brain ornt 1?

Watch WWE jz 4 revenge isnt?

Cum lah! Kill me.

Wt r u waitin 4?

U suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment