Photobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whatever You Like.

Why both of them also like that one?

1 know how to scold; another one knows how to hurt people only.

WTF?! I didnt do anything man.

I just did it, but I've changed. ><

I dun understand, why both of you also same attitude one?

Becz of born in September?

F.u...


I argue wif my bro ytd.

Becz of the cube n the light.

We were fighting each other.

He punched my hand.

Nw, black n blue ady.

N I cried last nite.

He, made me dissapointed.

I knw is my fault, I shoulnt punch ur hand 1st.

Sry ok?!

Bt, I wnt talk 2 u 1st!

Cz I'm the 1 who always said it 2 u 1st.

I'm nt warm blooded nw ok?

U wanna talk, cum n talk 2 me.

I born in this world is nt giving u 2 bully, dude.

Frm nw on, wtever u did.

I WONT CARE.

N I nid 2 save my tears.

The shirt's selve oso wet ady.

Betta wash it nw. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment