Photobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Less Than 17 days.

Sucker.

U reali suck man.

I dun udstd.

Y u keep kacau my frens huh?

Ntg 2 do?

I gt advice her 2 try 2 her.

C she wil think 2 go bac her own old life.

Bt she went away frm her, n join another group.

Becz of chat abt her thngs, u cried.

It's nt worth.

If she decided 2 listen them, no choice.

Nobody cn stop them even u r her best fren.

She ad grow up, no nid 2 folo u ady.

Dun b sad, n dun cry becz of her.

She make u lik tis, u cn do bac ur own self without her.

Kay, finished writing urs.

Nw is my turn!

Oh my god!~~

Damn emo man.

All subjects oso start wif 4.

I'm worrying my bm ><

Shit~~

My math!!! Urgh~

I hate circles.

N sum I duno hw 2 do.

Stupid.

Dun so LC 1st.

I wont lose again.

I ady said. I Wont Lose. >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment