Photobucket

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Enough.

4/11/09

Wtf?

Did my face looked lik taking drugs?!

Y hav 2 catch me go check urine?!

I'm freaking "no face" on tat day.

Luckily, thr's a few of them standing outside the toilet.

If nt, reali "fish" man.

Dulan! #$%^&*(


5/11/09

Since 2 days u were absent.

I wondering hw many days left.

Keep on gambling in the cls.

Cz reali ntg 2 do in the cls.

Damn boring.

Sudd, Pn. Junainah walked 2 Kar Man's place.

She saw a deck of mahjong card in d desk.

She rampas it, n asked Kar Man.

Isn't Kar Man's 1? Of cz, she said no.

Becz Junainah said tis deck hav 2 gv it 2 Saiful.

I'm thinking : so many teachers were so gud. EXCEPT her.

She's so damn bad man! I started 2 hate her.

She's nt a gd form teacher.

After tat, there's lot of thngs happened.

I cnt even imagine she'll became lik tis.

Fine~ I cnt hlp. ><

After tat, I saw my fren's eyes fulled of tears.

I guess sumthng happened.

A few minutes lata, she cried.

I ady noe, tis kind of situation.

I oso cried be4.

Make ppl feel lik wanna fight wif them.

Cz they dun even hw 2 respect n appreciate.

Jz knw hw 2 say," Erm, there, that one ah, love who who who orh..." Soon, their fren's eyes keep looking at the main character.


Wt wil u guys do?

Jz keep laughing at her!

So? Did love sum1 gt fault?

Gt feeling gt fault?

Look at her gt fault or not????!!!!!!!

Who cn control tis kind of situation huh?!

Dun even noe respect n appreciate.

Noe hw 2 look.

Laugh.

BLAME!

I din said tat she's correct all the way.

Bt who cn control?

WHO????!!!!

Fine, human likes 2 use tat kind of "眼神" 2 look at ppl.

I ady 习惯, no choice.

The oni choice is to let go.

Letting go, is the best choice.

I've,

Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment