Photobucket

Monday, February 23, 2009

CRAZY day.

y must everything happened on me tis yr?
y?! y?! y?????!!!!

wt the hell u wan nw?
i din EVEN scold u be4... n din even TALK 2 u be4 noob ass!
u r my cousin's fren oni leh! FREN leh!!!! y wan scold me???
i sit at the back thr oso disturbed u isnt har? i stay in TAMAN SUNGAI BESI oso nid u 2 care isnt? cum find me lah. DUN nid 2 scold me sohai tis 2 words in the bus ok?!
i noe ur PMR result very pro in 4k1 tim. no nid 2 lc me. sohai! u tot u cum my class find UR frens i cant scold u isnt? i late cum out oso nid u 2 care isnt? who r u?! my maid? my cousin? RUBBISH!!! go use BULLSHIT 2 wash ur face be4 u scold me sohai ok?

oh my god. jz get 22 marks 4 sej... bm failed... T T -[[crow fly over]]-
hmm~ luckily eng get 54 for it ^^
bt nt counted as very gud lah... cuz the first part so hard >.<
jz guessing 4 it oni~ T T sc gt 49...
fine lah... try again next test~
gambateh bah sei lou n............ lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment