Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sad Day Is Cuming.

T T
jz bck from tt(tuition).
add maths arh~! quite kns lah.
make ppl confused~!


haiyoyoyoyoyo~!
another 2 days my parents goin 2 Bali lah =[
sad sad sad sad sad sad!!!
i ady make a conclusion.
i prefer 2 stay at my fren's hse. =]
so... wil stay 3 days 2 night~ =D
duno lah... i wish 2 go countdown on 25th of Dec oni~
bt duno they al gt go ant lah..
my parents ady promised me+my bro on 31st of dec.
i wil go 2 ting's hse in the afternoon. at nite go 1 utama 2 c my dad's project jz finished+countdown.
petsmore~ bt he din buy me any pets -_-lll bt he din bring me 2 sg wang. (duno whr "she" wil go leh?) =x


ady 7 weeks...
my heart ady pain until no feeling ady.
lik those blood splashing out from my heart.
i wanna sms her bt i cant find any topic 2 sms.
i oso scared 2 sms her. scare kacau dou her.
haiz. duno hw lah. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment