Photobucket

Friday, December 19, 2008

LoL

my god! ytd gt 2 crocroach at my hse arh!!!! omg.
shocked me nid. gt 2 leh. fly here fly thr. ILL!!!
feel lik so 'geli' man. feel lik wan vomit ady.

hey! when i on the way reach my mum's office, i saw Pn Yap leh.
luckily she didnt saw me if nt reali KNS loh~
cuz i wear until lik boy... she went 2 public bank~
saw her nia. =]

haiyoyo~ 2day goin 2 sg wang v kee kee they all...
bt a bit no mood lah... cuz my parents goin 2 Bali on 24th of dec...
tis is the first time they leave me n my bro at hse.
bt i nt yet decide whr i wanted 2 stay at. my bro go my ku ma's hse stay~
my another fren's parents are goin too. her bro goin 2 cousin's hse stay.
she oso worrying duno whr 2 stay at. haiiz.
i dislik 2 stay at my ku ma's hse lah. i feel lik nt so comfortable 2 stay 2 floor's hse.
hmmz. duno lah. c next week hw loh. >.<

ady 6 weeks leh. i oso duno hw leh.
=x help help help~

No comments:

Post a Comment