Photobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

回想...

Dar.

He'll b fine.

Dun so worry.

I knew tht feeling.

Cz I was cried 4 my grandpa last time.


He was a cool man n he smokes.

Although he jz talk a few thngs whn I saw him.

Bt he stil my grandpa.

One day.

He felt down on d floor suddenly.

N bleed until the floor oso gt blood.

So, I guess is my uncle who send him 2 the hospital.

At 1st, he's at the normal room.

After tht, he chng 2 ICU thr bcz sumthng happen.

My mum cried, bt she's stil very "tabah".

She's lik. Umm. I'm fine bt I knew she's nt hapi.

Until the last day, he passed away.

At tht time, it was PMR.

I cnt control my tears.

Tht's y I hav a bad result in PMR.

Becz I cnt even concerntrate on my exam.

I cried too whn I saw he's in the. ( I 4gtten wt's the word ad. ==)


Human wil die sum day bt we dun even knw whn is it.

Appreciate tht wt we hav rite nw bcz it wil gone sum day.

Dun feel regret.


Lastly, bless u.

U'll b fine. U cn do it! Jz wake up!~

God Bless You.




`MrLouZai

No comments:

Post a Comment