Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Babi Betul!~

Having exam rite nw.

Erm, kinda bz~

Becz our cls din cheat while exam ad.

Jz keep plyin miss cal n sms in d cls oni~

C~ We ad chng ok?!

I dislik my assistant monitor.

She reali sucks man.

She loves 2 拍马屁 infront of those teachers.

She oso said our thngs 2 the teachers.

Wt the hell.

If u reali cn score A in exam thn u no nid 2 do tis kind of thngs.

U lucky oni I tel u.

Although u r so HARDWORKING.

Bt I dislik ur attitude u understand?

Pls lah, nobody wil respect wt did u do in d skul.

Jz STFU n sit down at ur place study ur things lah.

Dun b a busy body lah. Lamer.



I'd lik 2 tel u once more time.

Frens n Love is nt the same ok?

Wt the hell u tryin 2 do nw?

WofoBaifaiMingfingJiufiuShifiBufuShuangfengNifi.

So?

Pee on d floor n look at ur face properly.

Burden!~



Wofomenfenyaofezaifaiyifiqifiafa.

Wofozhifiaifainifi.

Miss u. Dar. =)

Whn cn we go out? =(

Exam til 8th Of April arh.

S2p government. =.=lll

My exam sure SUCKS 1.

"No eyes c".. Haiz.

Jz cn say.. Gambateh ;)






`MrLouZai missing YOU so much. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment