Photobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

[HLR] Start It By Now.

tat day went 2 ipoh~

abt 7.45am woke up... DAMN tired nia...

bt no choice loh... i dunw stay at hse alone... ntg 2 do ><

in the car, i more sien!

cz on tat day i oni knew tat my cousins r nt folowing... at tat time i reali fucking angry...

bt my bro went 2 my cousin's hse 2 stay...

thn fine loh..

abt 12 sumthing we oni reached ipoh...

walau~ my cousin's boss's car gt GPS leh...

no wonder so pro lah... we thought she gt went thr be4 = =

after tat, my cousin bro came n bring along her gf+ her gf's aunt...

thn my "ku ma" king wif them loh.. luckily nt lik my another cousin...

so 野蛮~ haiiz... kampung came out geh ppl lc dit geh lah...


abt 3pm, i went 2 my cousin's hse.

wow~ his hse quite beautiful...

bt duno y din put the electric fan hanged up thr = =

thn, when i wanted 2 had a nap, my "ku mas' " ply mahjong...

swt lah... i wanna slp go kacau me~ seii lamer... T T


after tat, my dad say wanna buy "香饼"~

so my cousin bring us 2 go buy~

after waiting my cousin buy their things, my dad wanted 2 go buy "lok yao"...

so when i was crossing till half way road, suddenly i heard gt ppl shout...

the man shout," hoii!!!" n i jz stop at the beside the road... nt yet cross finished leh.

omg! 1st time i saw!

gt 2 malay ppl steal a woman's handbag...

thn another guy's face is lik those "la la" uses his guitar lik wanna smash those 2 malay guys...

bt at last... he pk at the floor...

becz the road is a T-junction... so the motorcyclist uses tis way(my way)...

he wanna go faster so he lik wanna bang me...

duno y i lik shocked lik tat...

abt 15cm he goin 2 bang me oni i cross finished the road... >< lucky...

i duno y lah... when the motor cuming...

i oso duno wt 2 do.. whn i was shocked, my mind suddenly came out 1 person...

the person who comes out in my mind... its only her...

im nt lie-ing!

i reali duno lah... haiiz...

y dun i jz stand thr n let the motorcyclist 2 bang me?

i keep thinking whn i lying in the hospital...

IF im in the hospital...

no nid 2 suffer so many pain...

no nid 2 think so much...

no nid 2 do everything...

i shocked till my mouth becum white...

y cant i jz punch him 2 the ground? they are a stealer!!!

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why?!

why am i lik a non-living things standing thr?

why am i lik a noob?

why am i do everything they oso nt puas hati?

i ady suffer so many prob... cn jz leave all the things aside? cn i jz leave tis country?

if cn... i wan go 2 sg...

cz while talkin the phn, no robbers will steal the phn...

sum more their country damn clean nia... wait till A "shape" H1N1 gone sin lah...



!@#$%^&*Dreaming!@#$^&*

No comments:

Post a Comment