Photobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[HLR] Don't Give Up. =]

everybody are busy studying except me...

keep playing non-stop in the class...

i dont know why i become like this...

account i cant even understand wat's my tuition teacher teaching...

this test damn important leh...

cause when the hari temu bual...

those "noob" teachers will tell our parents that what did we do in the class...

i'm sure that the junainah sure say me very talkative...

her mouth cant stop scolding+annoying people one...


haiz~

why am i keep think the same things?

going to test still wanna play computer...

now i only know...

parents say geh things are 90% correct...

because my mum keep calling me to study...

i just like "left ear in~ right ear out~"

i damn 看得起 ownself ady...

now i only know... play less 1 day won't die geh... but study less 1 day... you will kesal~

10% is because they dont even know what are we thinking...


test will be held on next monday~

hope i can get more marks~

god bless me~

No comments:

Post a Comment