Photobucket

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy!

What a ugly hairstyle.

Cut by a noob barber. WTF.

If you don't know how to cut, just SAY.

Don't give me a shit hairstyle. Make me wanna wax my front hair too.

You sucks man.

Haiz, no choice.

Have to wait for it to long. T^T

Anyone willing to give me some hair? ==


Phew~

Finally I got time to update my blog.

There's some reasons that I don't want to update my blog.

Cause.... LAZY! Hohoho. :)

Some more when I got something to write that time, I'm busy on my assignments.

Assessment is near, is a good and bad thing.

Good is because got semester break! xD

Hope to go clubbing. :)

Bad is because have to study loh... T^T

So pity leh~ college life.

I rather the time go back to secondary school, this is really true.

Hmm. We can copy homework each other but now...

CANT! T.T
All by ourselves. Haiz~

Nevermind, just cheer. :)


Seriously miss my brown hair. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment