Photobucket

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Never Give Up By John Cena. :)

Hmm.

Trial exam started on last thursday.

1st day - BC.

It was so hard 4 me. :[

Becz I'm a noob in chinese.

If it's english, I wil try my best 2 get A in trial n SPM.

I think I cn. Mayb? :o

Hav 2 b more confidence 2 myself.

My cls had a boy oso.

He's eng......

1 word 2 describe.

Pro.

If my eng is so pro as he.

Thn surely cn gt A in SPM ad.

Nvm~ I wnt giv up.

I wil try my best 2 get A in SPM.

After tht, I wanted 2 talk abt my BM.

It's so hard!

I'm so scare tht I wil fail in SPM. Zzz.

They asked something lik kebaikan-kebaikan menyertai laman blog.

WTF. Y put tis kind of ques?

Lap sap! -.-

Bt nvm, becz trial paper is more important than tis paper.

Hope d essay wil b easier 4 me. T T

I'm so scare n worry. :[

Lastly, I hope form 5 students cn pass all subjects in SPM.

Rmb 2 revision everyday! Dun keep on facebook facebook facebook! Blog blog blog!

Msn msn msn! Study! Stil gt abt 8 weeks oni! Gambateh!

Lou wil support u guys! :)

Bt I wil support my dear more than u guys lah. ><

Becz she's my baby. The only 1.

I wan 2 c u guys smiling after taking ur SPM result.

Understand?

God bless me n you.


To someone,

Erm, I jz wanna say sry abt wt I did 2 u last time.

I hav a "thick face" n I'm easy 2 attract wt ppl said.

Jz wanna apologize. I gt ntg 2 say much.

So, good luck in ur SPM. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment