Photobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fucking Mood! :[

Human.

Cn becz of 1 doll tht their love ones lik.

Hit ppl's hand hardly.

Stil 1 hit double time.

I dun understand.

Jz hit 1 time oni.

The doll wil shout pain isn't?

No rite?

Wt abt human?

If u hit them, they wil shout or say pain.

The doll is a non-living thng.

I'm jz ply oni.

Wt 4 hit ppl so hard?



Haiz.

Wtever.

Mayb I dun understand.

Or mayb I'm stupid.

Jz lik wt I wrote in my msg diary.

Stupid meant stupid.

Useless meant useless.

Nobody/no one cn chng tis truth.


Recently, I duno wt happened 2 me tis few days.

Is lik sumthng wrong inside.

I dun even knw wt 2 do.

I'm looking 4 sumthing vent for the frustration.



If cn. I wan 2 hit tht fucking copy cat.

Jibai. I wnt gv u any face.

Fucker. If I gt time, I sure go 2 my dar's skul n find u.

N thn hit u+slap ur face. Fucker.

I think u wnt scare since ur face was so thick.

Take care of ur face n ur body.

I'll let u bleed infront of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment