Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beh Tahan. : x

*A Leng Lui gave me tis* Thanks* ^^


Damn a lot of thngs happened.

Jz said 2day lah.

Ady gt ppl go n disturb my fren.

So damn childish man.

Even wat the boy n the girl said oso the same.

Dun act lik ntg lah.

Even blind 1 oso noe lah.

==

Zzz~ Enuf.

Waste my time n $$ 2 scold tis kind of Doggy.

Is nt worth. :D


I reali dun undertstand.

Wt did u told her?

Wt did u said?

Why? Y she became lik tis?

I noe I'm wrong.

Bt u oso no nid 2 XXXX leh?

Always lik tat. Make me damn pressure.

It feels hurt u noe?

U dunw reply my msg.

I ady din say anythng.

N I stopped.

I wait until u reply.

Always w8 until u reply.

Bt... U stil din reply...

Nw... I've ady damn no mood...

I cnt even smile properly..

Cn... Cn u jz tel me wt happened?

Pls... I nid 2 knw... Wt reali happened...

Ok?

T T

No comments:

Post a Comment