Photobucket

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

o.0

zzz.
comp finally ok jor.
if nt sucks nia. i ady abt 3 weeks din touch the comp even keyboard oso din touch nia.
tis 3 weeks a lot of thngs happened on me.

hmm.
1st hav 2 say is...
i MISS my comp so much~~ haha =D

2nd thng.
abt her. i saw her blog tat day...
she talked abt her grandpa...
我替她感到伤心...
cz wat she wrote same v my grandpa died tat day...
u noe ma?
i oso quite "cold blooded"...
i rmb wat happens in hospital...
i keep thinking tat day... bt at last... i gt skul... >.<
sum more goin 2 PMR... so my result sucks...
i even no mood 2 take the test...
in the class, i jz keep looking outside's tree...
i think 2 person... 1st is my grandpa... 2nd is... XXX lah~
haiiz... bt its ady over... =[

2day arh~
ting called me 2 pui her go 4k5 2 borrow book~
thn saw her ^-^ feeling? hapi xD

yor~ msn arh!! cant log in...
FINE... i go bac home watch my "monkey show"
3.30pm~ 311
rmb 2 watch! hahaha... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment